Custom Subwoofer Range
- Ultra-compact ‘cube’ shape designs
- High excursion woofers featuring signature C-CAM cone technology
- High-power Class-D amplifier delivering 350 watts (400W from CW10)
- RS-232 for integration with system controllers
- Stereo RCA line level inputs
Joining our expanding choice of high performance speaker systems for custom installers the ultra-compact CW8 and CW10 are designed to generate deep bass impact with high output from easy-to-hide enclosures.
Engineered for control in operation, bass quality and concealment in-room, the compact CW8 and CW10 cubes will add explosive bass frequencies to music and AV systems when tucked behind furniture on room boundaries.
Their compact rigid 18mm MDF cubic cabinets with regular 25.5cm (CW8) and 30cm (CW10) dimensions incorporate no fewer than three robust, similarly- sized C-CAM® drivers: 8” (CW8) and 10” (CW10). Each system array comprises an active high-excursion drive unit powered and trimmed by potent DSP-tuned amplification, together with twin side-mounted ABRs (Auxiliary Bass Radiators).