The IWA-250 switch mode amplifier is a slim, powerful dedicated design in a heavy-duty 1U rack mount case. Delivering up to 250 watts into 4 ohms, a single IWA-250 will power single or dual IWS-10s to provide higher power levels for larger rooms or to meet customer demands.
- Rigid, high quality steel case
- Switch mode power supply
- Class D power amplifier delivering up to 250watts into 4ohms (dual IWS-10 drivers)
- High efficiency design resulting in cool running – low thermal output
- DSP controlled with advanced limiters
- <0.5watt standby power consumption (ErP certified)
- DC short circuit protection, over-current and thermal protection
3mm thick fabricated steel case, moulded ABS front trim panel
Low Frequency Response
25 Hz-120 Hz
Maximum Power Output
250 W @ 4 Ohms
Dimensions (H x W x D)
43.7 x 432 x 263mm
A "True Audiophile Performance" for Residential Systems
To get excellent sound for your home theater and musical needs, you need not always turn to box speakers. Some consumers prefer the in-ceiling / in-wall option for a more discreet look, and Monitor Audio offers a collection of speakers for that solution.
John Sciacca of Residential Systems reviewed Monitor Audio's CP (Controlled Performance) Trimless series, as well as the In-Wall Subwoofer system to find out if Monitor Audio's in-ceiling and in-wall solutions were as great sounding as they were discreet. This definitely proved to be true, as John states, "In the age-old choice between aesthetics and performance, Monitor Audio's Controlled Performance Series proves listeners can have both."
"...they excelled in producing great detail and had a nice wide dispersion that did an admirable job of filling the room with sound."
"Sonically, these are moving into the land of true bookshelf replacement, with rich audio that has plenty of depth and detail, as well as SPL."
"How good did the 380s sound? I had them in my showroom leaning against some tower speakers with built subs and playing some music, and a customer listened for a while and then said, 'Wow! Those tower speakers really sound great. Who makes those?'"
"The IWA-250 amp provides enough control to blend the sub's bass to match the speaker, room, and listening preference."
"...it definitely produces those lowest octaves in music, giving extra weight and presence to the sound."
Add a review
You might also like
- In Wall Subwoofer
- Trim-less, low profile, paintable grille
- 10” C-CAM® bass driver with RDT®
- Flat cone technology
- Push type terminals
- Tri-Grip® fixing system
- Sealed back box for IWS-10
- Fits 14” stud bays (16” centres)
- Heavy duty MDF construction
- Rugged laminated vinyl finish
- Pre-wired with push type terminals
- Stylish, Compact Subwoofer
- Twin side-firing 10” C-CAM® drivers - one active and one passive ABR
- Class D amplifier
- Stereo/LFE RCA inputs
- 3 x Pre-set EQ settings
- Walnut real wood veneer or high gloss black or white lacquer
Silver 6G has hit the ground running, receiving two 5-STAR reviews in a single month from What Hi-Fi?
What Hi-Fi? gives the new Silver 200 speakers a 5 star review...
CE Pro takes a closer look at a recent smart home install by 'Home Concepts' from Calgary, Alberta...