InWall Subwoofer Range
- Adds deep bass frequencies to architectural speaker systems
- Excels in a range of wall, ceiling, even floor locations
- Tri-Grip® clamping system
- Incredibly Discreet
- Wider retrofit possibilities without Backbox
Created to add deep bass frequencies to architectural speaker systems, our InWall Subwoofer design is an amalgam of sophisticated IWS-10 subwoofer driver, IWA-250 amplifier and IWB-10 back box.
The IWS-10 is specified to produce excellent bass quality in a range of wall, ceiling, even floor locations, ideally but not exclusively with its IWB-10 back box. It features Monitor Audio’s patented Tri-Grip® clamping system and paintable trim-less grille and frame edge.
The IWB-10 is a sealed pre-construction back box designed to fit between standard 14” stud spacing and comes supplied with adjustable steel fixing brackets. While providing the ideal environment for the driver, the IWB-10 will also reduce the radiation of sound to adjacent rooms. For easier installation, the IWB-10 is pre-wired with external terminals.
Completing the trinity is the IWA-250 switch mode amplifier - a slim, powerful design in a heavy-duty 1U rack mount case. Delivering up to 250watts into 4 ohms, a single IWA-250 will power single or dual IWS-10s to provide higher power levels for larger rooms or to meet customer demands. The IWA-250 has input signal sensing, or is triggered from an AVR or other system source.
- In Wall Subwoofer
- Trim-less, low profile, paintable grille
- 10” C-CAM® bass driver with RDT®
- Flat cone technology
- Push type terminals
- Tri-Grip® fixing system
- Sealed back box for IWS-10
- Fits 14” stud bays (16” centres)
- Heavy duty MDF construction
- Rugged laminated vinyl finish
- Pre-wired with push type terminals
- In-Wall Class D power amplifier
- Rigid, high quality steel case
- Switch mode power supply
- DSP controlled
- Low thermal output
- DC short circuit protection
ManualsIWS-10 Installation Guide (Multi-Language) IWA-250 Amp Manual (Multi-Language) IWB-10 Installation Guide
Install templatesIWS-10 Template
A "True Audiophile Performance" for Residential Systems
To get excellent sound for your home theater and musical needs, you need not always turn to box speakers. Some consumers prefer the in-ceiling / in-wall option for a more discreet look, and Monitor Audio offers a collection of speakers for that solution.
John Sciacca of Residential Systems reviewed Monitor Audio's CP (Controlled Performance) Trimless series, as well as the In-Wall Subwoofer system to find out if Monitor Audio's in-ceiling and in-wall solutions were as great sounding as they were discreet. This definitely proved to be true, as John states, "In the age-old choice between aesthetics and performance, Monitor Audio's Controlled Performance Series proves listeners can have both."
"...they excelled in producing great detail and had a nice wide dispersion that did an admirable job of filling the room with sound."
"Sonically, these are moving into the land of true bookshelf replacement, with rich audio that has plenty of depth and detail, as well as SPL."
"How good did the 380s sound? I had them in my showroom leaning against some tower speakers with built subs and playing some music, and a customer listened for a while and then said, 'Wow! Those tower speakers really sound great. Who makes those?'"
"The IWA-250 amp provides enough control to blend the sub's bass to match the speaker, room, and listening preference."
"...it definitely produces those lowest octaves in music, giving extra weight and presence to the sound."
You might also like
- Stylish, Compact Subwoofer
- Twin side-firing 8” C-CAM® drivers - one active and one passive ABR
- Class D amplifier
- Stereo/LFE RCA inputs
- 3 x Pre-set EQ settings
- Walnut real wood veneer or high gloss black or white lacquer
- Active Subwoofer with 12” concave C-CAM® driver
- Class D amplifier, DSP processing
- Automatic Position Correction (APR®)
- Top mounted control panel
- Three pre-set EQ mode settings
- Premium quality finishes
- Compact, front-firing 12" Subwoofer
- C-CAM driver Technology
- 500 watt Class D amplifier
- 12V trigger input
- Spikes or Rubber Feet
Silver 6G has hit the ground running, receiving two 5-STAR reviews in a single month from What Hi-Fi?
What Hi-Fi? gives the new Silver 200 speakers a 5 star review...
CE Pro takes a closer look at a recent smart home install by 'Home Concepts' from Calgary, Alberta...