The Gold C350 centre speaker is a no-compromise centre channel solution for serious home theatre installations. Its three-way, four driver configuration mirrors that of the Gold 300, although the bass drivers are tuned to work in the Gold C350's sealed cabinet. Unsurprisingly the C350 is the perfect match for its floor-standing counterpart, producing frequencies from 40Hz to beyond 60 kHz. A neutral tonal balance and distortion-free sound give the C350 the ability to project crystal-clear dialogue and mid-range detail at any volume.
- C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- New C-CAM RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) bass/mid-range driver
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow® silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixings provide a sleek visual effect.
40 Hz - 60 kHz
Nominal Impedance (ohms)
Maximum S.P.L (dBA)
Power Handling - R.M.S. (W)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (W)
100 - 200
L.F - M.F: 800 Hz
M.F - H.F: 2.3 kHz
Drive Unit Compliment
2 x 61/2" RST® bass/mid-range driver
1 x 4" RST mid-range driver
1 x C-CAM® H.F ribbon transducer
Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD)
254 x 581 x 333 mm
(10 x 227/8 x 131/8 inch)
Complete Dimensions Inc Terminals (HxWxD)
254 x 581 x 360 mm
(10 x 227/8 x 143/16 inch)
19.6Kg (43lb 2oz)
A Thoroughly Enjoyable Experience From The Gold 300 5.1 System
Upon reviewing our Gold 300 5.1 system, Bob Barrett of HomeTheaterReview.com was undoubtedly impressed by the "beautifully designed" speakers, and goes on to say that the "Monitor Audio Gold Series system is the best-sounding surround system at its price point that I've ever heard, period."
"I thoroughly enjoyed the sound I was hearing through the Gold Series speakers."
"...all of the micro details were present, from the fingertip friction sounds on the guitar strings to Angus's breathing to the decay of piano notes."
"...the soundstage was very wide, again compliments of the ribbon transducer. And the Gold 300 speakers reproduced it all with the tonal neutrality found among only the best loudspeakers."
"The W15 provided excellent deep-bass foundation, adding to the scale and impact of this selection."
"...dialogue articulation remained superb, and the more diffuse presentation of the surrounds in dipole mode helped to provide a more seamless 360-degree soundscape."
"Scene after scene, I marveled at the clean, coherent nature of the Gold Series sound."
Home Cinema Choice
Gold 5.1 is a stunner!
October’s edition of Home Cinema Choice hosts a stunning review debut for the Gold 300AV 5.1 system. Awarding a Best Buy (rare at the price level) and five glorious stars in every category: Performance, Design, Features and Overall, the magazine’s home theatre doyen Adam Rayner concludes “So, the Gold 300AV costs plenty but offers enormity. It has the might and it has clarity. It can play sweet and linear at low levels or it can frighten the neighbours’ neighbours. The sheer bandwidth on tap is amazing and in truth, after admiring the design and finish and a little experimentation with the sub’s EQ settings, you’ll rapidly forget about the enclosures. The sound is immediately engaging, grasping you by the senses and dragging you into a movie with ease. With the Gold 300AV you get delicious performance in every direction. You could pay more and get less. Best buy, easy.”
Read the full review here or in the October 2015 issue of Home Cinema Choice.
Add a review
You might also like
- Luxuriously finished 3-Way floorstander
- Updated Twin 6 1/2” RST® C-CAM® bass drivers
- Updated 4” RST C-CAM midrange driver
- New magnetically-fixed ‘floating’ cloth grille
- C-CAM ribbon transducer
- HiVe®II port technology
- Luxury 15” C-CAM® subwoofer
- Switch mode power supply
- Powerful 650Watt DSP amplifier
- 12V trigger
- 4 x Remote EQ Settings
- Front mounted Control panel
What Hi-Fi? includes Monitor Audio's Bronze 2 in their top 8 Best Budget Hi-Fi Speaker roundup...
New Silver Series 6G Introduced...
Danny Phillips from Trusted Reviews takes a closer look at the ASB-10 & WS-10 wireless soundbar system...