2-Way outdoor satellite speaker, housing a single 8" C-CAM® bass driver and a 1" C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
- Quick and easy installation
- High performance C-CAM tweeter and driver technology
- Robust solid sealed, high density polypropylene enclosure - UV rated.
- Full installation flexibility: 175º rotational bracket, (it also features angled sections and screw holes to provide corner fixing.)
- 15º angled wedge supplied for additional bracket versatility
- Anchor point for security chain attachment
- ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator) for added low frequency punch
- Aluminium grilles prevent rust
- *Textured white and black finish, paintable to suit décor (paint mask supplied)
- Rotational ‘M' logo to align with portrait or landscape positions.
50Hz - 30KHz
Maximum S.P.L dBA (per pair)
Power Handling (RMS)
Amplifier Requirements (RMS)
20 - 120W
1 x 203mm (8”) C-CAM® bass/ mid-range driver
1 x 25mm (1”) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
External Dimensions: (H x W x D)
405 x 230 x 221 mm
External Dimensions: (H x W x D)
15 15/16 x 9 1/16 x 8 11/16 inches
Total Depth Including Wall Bracket mm (inches)
272.5 (10 3/4)
Total Bracket Pivot Angle
87.5 degrees (from central position)
Fixed Angled Block (portrait orientation)
Gold plated 'push' type terminals
Environmental Protection Rating
Weight Packaged: kg (lbs)
Canada HiFi Magazine
Climate 80 Outdoor Speaker Review
"...as soon as I began listening to the CL80s, I realized that these speakers were in an entirely different class."
"I was immediately presented with clean, sweet sounding midrange, where most of the music and vocals take place. Vocals were reproduced with accuracy and sang with realism. String instruments offered great detail and texture. All of the tracks I listened to had a rich, natural sound."
"Something else that I was pleasantly surprised with was the soundstaging."
"Bass performance was well beyond what my JBLs were ever capable of. This was of course thanks to the Auxiliary Bass Radiator and the larger driver / enclosure. This greater bass extension injected some additional life into instruments like bass guitars and kick drums."
"I listened to the CL80s for many hours on my patio and they brought pleasure to my ears every time, regardless of music selection."
"They played equally well with indie rock and classical music, and everything in-between. I also had a chance to play them for a few friends who were quick to comment about their engaging sound quality."
"I have no qualm saying that the Monitor Audio CL80 is the best sounding outdoor speaker I've had the pleasure of listening to because that's truly the case. This speaker enabled me to enjoy music outdoors like never before."
"Aside from a fantastic sound, you'll be pleased with their versatile mounting options and rugged build quality. With four different models, you're sure to find one that suits your patio size and budget. Happy outdoor listening!"
- Suave Kajko, Canada Hi-Fi, June 2014
Easy to install, with everything you need in the box. Great sound, I have used them both in, and outdoors to great effect.
Add a review
You might also like
- Multi Zone wireless integrated stereo amplifier
- AirPlay® / DLNA®
- Router-less Airstream Direct™
- Class A/B amplifier
- Stereo RCA pre/subwoofer outputs
- Dual Orientation
- 2-Way Outdoor Speaker
- 6 1/2" C-CAM Driver, 1" tweeter
- Easy/Versatile Installation
- Auxiliary Bass Radiator
- Corrosion Resistant
- Multi-zone wireless stereo speaker system
- AirPlay®/Airstream Direct™ wireless music streaming
- 4” C-CAM® bass drivers
- 1” C-CAM gold dome tweeters
- White or black finishes
- Wall mountable
Take a closer look at Monitor Audio's all-weather speaker ranges...
SoundStage! Ultra gives the PL300 II a fantastic review and award...
"...a truly outstanding performance..." says Ed Selley of AVForums.com