Monitor Audio's Booth Was Filled With Excitement As We Showed Off Some Sensational New Products!
CEDIA 2015 was a great show for Monitor Audio. Our booth was continuously filled with plenty of attendees eager to experience our newest products and exciting demos. Featured in our two main demos was Monitor Audio's newest flagship model from the CP Trimless Series, the CP-IW460X!
This luxury, full sized in-wall speaker was featured in a 2.2 channel demonstration, as well as a 5.2.2 ATMOS demonstration. Both areas were consistently filled with many who wanted to hear the high quality sound from this discreet, high performance speaker.
The 5.2.2 Atmos Demo featured three CP-IW460X speakers (LCR), 2 x In-Wall Subwoofers, 2 x Silver FX and 2 x CP-CT380IDC speakers for the Atmos channel.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
You might also like
- 3-way In-ceiling speaker with pivoting driver / tweeter module for optimum imaging
- Integrated fully-sealed back box
- 8” C-CAM® RST® bass driver, 4” C-CAM inverted midrange driver
- Tri-Grip® fixing system
- Trim-less, low profile, paintable grille
- High and mid frequency level adjustments (3dB), Boundary compensation control
- Adds deep bass frequencies to architectural speaker systems
- Excels in a range of wall, ceiling, even floor locations
- Range consists of; Sub, Backbox and Amp
- Tri-Grip® clamping system
- Incredibly Discreet
- Wider retrofit possibilities without Backbox
- Dedicated surround channel
- 6” C-CAM® bass/mid drivers with RST®
- Bi-pole/di-pole switch
- HiVe®II port technology
- Premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes